Monday, June 15, 2009

Workin' it.

I get more junk email and weird phone calls on my work cell than I have received in my life. (That's one of the benefits of being semi-technologically backwards -- which mostly just means it's not as important to me as to my contemporaries; you don't open yourself up to as much junk.)

Today was one of my favorites:

"Hey. :D I took your # from our friend, I bet u can't guess who this is! aww I'm so shy... look me up online."

That's all. Not that I would have looked it up, but it seems like you've lost the point of trying to drive traffic to your (uncouth) site if there is no link and no reply address/phone number.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

oh, funny!

Kate said...

hilarious. i'm so happy you shared this.

Rachel said...

Hahaha. E, you should KNOW where to go.