Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Because I love my little sister.

A-Attached or single: Single
B-Best friend: Marin
C-Cake or pie: Pie
D-Day of choice: Friday, possibly Sunday
E-Essential items: Chapstick, cell phone, a notebook, and a good book
F-Favorite color(s): Red, Green, Black, White
G-Gummy bears or worms: Bears
H-Hometown: Salt Lake City
I-Indulgences: brownies, fries, children's literature, Disney movies
J-January or July: Good question.
K-Kids: Cute?
L-Life is incomplete without: Umm... This question is a bit too cheesy for me to answer (Sorry, Anne!)
M-Marriage date: TBA
N-Number of siblings: 7
O-Oranges or apples: Oranges. I'm allergic to apples, although I used to inhale them when I was little.
P-Phobias or fears: Pretty much any bug, failure
Q-Quote: Right now I'm a fan of this quote by Bill Gates:

"I hope you will judge yourselves not on your professional accomplishments alone, but also on how well you have addressed the world’s deepest inequities … on how well you treated people a world away who have nothing in common with you but their humanity."

R-Ring size: 5 (I think)
S-Season: Oh goodness. I like them all. But if I had to choose... Autumn?
T-Tag friends: If you feel like it, do it.
U-Unknown fact about me: I blush very easily, but I can never come up with a good embarrassing story when I need one. It's always seemed oxymoronic to me.
V-Very favorite stores: H&M, Whimsy, pretty much anywhere you can get a good deal.
W-Worst Habit: Arguing my point too much
X-X-ray or ultrasound: I'm not sure I understand the nature of this question. But, ultrasound?
Y-Your favorite foods: Thai, Chicken Tikka-Masala, Steak, lots of things... so... hard... (brownies and fries go without saying, right?)
Z-Zodiac: Taurus

3 comments:

Anne said...

you happen to be the nicest person ever!!! thanks for this...just because I want you to post SOMETHING!! I love you!!!

MUG said...

I love the quote you used - I might just have to steal it! :)

Anonymous said...

Collection of Actress Photos and Videos ,Gallery, Wallpapers,

Latest movies, only at http://xxxtamilactress.com