Wednesday, August 13, 2008

There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.

Dear internet,

I quit my job recently. I wasn't planning on it. I left work on a Friday and, by Monday, I'd decided to take a new, slightly-altered -- or maybe just detoured -- path. I'm going to do something completely different in a completely different place. I'm going to be a better, more-fulfilled person, and I'm excited about that. I'm excited to come back, too, to find the ways in which I've changed.

Cheers,

E

6 comments:

Holly Harris Murray said...

I am so excited for you! It's going to be such a stellar experience for you and I know you will do nothing but embrace it!

Now leave me some suggestions in my comments box for books to read...I KNOW you've read some good ones! ;)

MUG said...

Don't leave us in suspense! What is the new opportunity? Where are you off to! I am excited to hear of these great new developments!

Rachel said...

You, my dear little sister, are incredible and I love you!

Tammy said...

I am super curious what fabulous thing are you up to? Good luck, thought you don't need it. You always do great at everything...

Michelle Glauser said...

Way to go. I had a similar experience, except not over a weekend. I love what I'm doing now. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for this! I can't wait to see pictures!