Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Halloween Fright

Do you know what's scary? Leaving your house with all your doors closed, and coming home to find your front door wide open!

Everything was still in my house -- computers, credit cards, unmentionables (which really aren't that unmentionable, let's be honest), everything. There was no one hiding in my closets or under the bed or in the bathtub. But it's enough to make sure you're awake.

I'm thinking somehow it was the wind. I'm hoping? Either way, I feel very lucky. But I also feel like I need to call my dad and fix the locks on my door. Dad?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

If roles had been reversed, I would have been at your house with my head under your covers. You're a brave woman, Miss Vincent.

Michelle Glauser said...

Creepy.

valori said...

Maybe it was your hoarder neighbor just taking a look around to see what she can commandeer next time around...? Creepy.