Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm back; but wishing I could get away.

You know what would be incredible? If in 2010, I got to go to my current top 10 list of new places to go. Sometimes I wish I was rich. It would be too much travel, since most these places are really far away -- and a trip to a far away place each month (or more often) would be really tiring. Even if I do have a secret desire to be a nomad.

I clearly stole all these pictures from the Internet, so thank you, Internet, for sharing all your pretty pictures. I know I should have credited people specifically. I'm sorry.

In no particular order:



The Great Barrier Reef, Australia


Kyoto, Japan (In March. Definitely. Cherry Blossoms all the way.)


Jerusalem, Israel


St. Petersburg, Russia (maybe as the final destination of a cruise through the fjords.)


Washington, DC


Antarctica (I clearly chose a picture that looks like heaven for all you people who think I'm crazy.)


Machu Pichu, Peru


The Taj Mahal (I should have just gone in March. But this gives me an excuse to go back to India!! Woot.)


The Grand Canyon


Amsterdam, Netherlands

Honorable mentions (there is not enough time in my life to go all these places!!):


So... many... more... SOMEONE STOP ME BEFORE I HURT MYSELF!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Glad you are back... can I come with you to them all? Seriously... even Antarctica... heaven is pretty cool!

e said...

Thanks, Tammy!! They do look pretty cool, huh? I keep thinking there's something that I can do in the travel industry to make all this stuff happen. :) When I figure it out, you're totally welcome!

How are you?

Michelle Glauser said...

I want to visit a bunch of those places too. And I've been to a few. I think you're going to have to add Leipzig, Germany, and Dresden, Germany to your list. And they're close to Prague, so you can just swing by. I have a sofa bed . . .

e said...

I'm willing to go literally anywhere that I have a free place to stay!! I'd sleep on your balcony railing, if I had to!

Sarah said...

I will go with you to any of them, but especially Amsterdam. I am sure I can find somewhere to stay for free in Belgium, not so sure about Netherlands.

David said...

Who's Michemily? Someone living in Sachsen?

e said...

Indeed. She was in college with me, and has since moved to the lovely Germany for school.