Friday, July 2, 2010

Euthanasia is my drug.

At least, it will need to be if I hear this song again.



I detest it. There is absolutely nothing about it I like. I didn't even want to put the video on my blog, especially because STOP RUINING AFRICA WITH YOUR STUPID MUSIC.

Note: I have no idea what's in any of these videos, so don't hold me accountable. I know the Lady Gaga video is weird, because, well, it's Gaga -- so I did find another version for that.

Which I find confusing. Since I LOVE this song:



And this song:



I even pretty much like this song:



And, heck, I even sort of love this one:


Guilty pleasures? Maybe. But let's go on a road trip and blast them out the window, k?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll go on a road trip with you. and, i agree about the kesha song... hate it and don't really have a use for her. the end.