Friday, June 27, 2008

How come no one told me, that all throughout history, the loneliest people are the ones who spoke the truth?

I don't believe:

that "I Kissed a Girl" should be the number one song on iTunes. For many reasons.

that all that matters is that God loves you. I think that is important, crucial -- defining -- even, but I don't think God thinks that's all that matters either.

that gentlemen always prefer blonds.

that expecting people to try is expecting too much. I don't expect perfection, at all. I just expect people to sincerely try.

that "tolerance" is always a virtue. Sometimes there are things you have to stand up for.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I like your thoughts E. Very deep.

Anonymous said...

I HATE that song. Amen.

Anonymous said...

I can tell you that gentlemen do not always prefer blondes...

And, the world is a sad, sad place. That is all.