Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh lolli-lollipop

As I was walking to work today, I followed a woman with the most bouffant hair I've seen in some time. It was actually very pretty hair, and evident that she just had a lot of it -- not that she had spent all morning teasing it. However, she was also among the skinnest women I've ever seen. It caused her to look something like this:

(Note: While inspired by true events, the image below is merely representative, and is in no way meant to infringe upon the image rights of the aforementioned woman. Some aspects of the image were modified to protect the innocent. No animals were harmed in the making of this image.)



This made me think two things: 1) when you have that much curly hair, you should not be a stick. It's not natural. 2) I'm going to kind of miss high heels for the next few months.

4 comments:

erin said...

Most excellent rendering. What I had imagined exactly. :) Thanks for the smile.

Kelly said...

Now you know why I am so large. Really...it is to protect the innocent!:)

Sarah said...

I'm going to kind of miss YOU for the next few months.

e said...

Kelly: that's preposterous!

Sarah: likewise. But at least you'll have my blog. And my office.