Monday, August 24, 2009

(Some of?) These should probably be on a different site.

High: Trip to New York to visit Reno this week!!
Low: Not going anymore.

High: Peacock feather headbands! From real peacock feathers! Made by yours truly.
Low: I'm convinced feather headbands are going out of style.
New High: Perfect timing for Utah. I'll still be wearing the headband I got last year, and this new one, and people won't think I'm as crazy.

High: Saw two movies with the sisters McNurney this weekend.
Low: We now live at the theater.

High: I made these for a baby shower over the weekend:


Low: My attempt at making a cricket really just made "cricket" synonymous with "grasshopper."

6 comments:

whitney holland. said...

K those were the HIGHLIGHT of the baby shower E! Everybody LOVED them, including ME and ROMA! Thank you so much for coming up and now you are invited to my house so we can talk more and longer!

p.s. don't forget who gave you those peacock feathers now! haha!

Angie said...

That little stitchy "h" is adorable. They're all adorable!

I'm bummed you won't be visiting this weekend, but... it will happen. Someday soon.

Kate said...

Sad - a trip to NYC cancelled?! True bummer.

Love the baby T's you made. We really really need to play soon. I can't remember, have you seen 500 days of Summer? Hmmm, I think I just better call you.

e said...

The little stitchy "h" was the card. I just sewed the letter to a postcard and I thought it turned out pretty cute, too -- especially AFTER I figured out how to poke the needle through without crumpling the paper every time. Can I say I thought it was cute? Mostly it's because I surprised myself with my freehand "h" making.

Sarah said...

I also think they turned out darling, and I didn't know you made a peacock feather headband, I want to make one too.

melbatoast i.t.h. said...

technically we don't live at the theater since we did in fact leave. eventually. :)

LOVE the shower gifts! I hope that one day we can craft together! how fun would that be?!