Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Have you ever noticed how weird the word "shirt" is?

The other day I bought some fabric from this site. I didn't have a specific plan for it, but there were so many cute options! It became a need almost immediately.

Then I went over to my sister's house and saw a shirt she'd made. She is always a good source of inspiration.

Meld the two together, with a holiday, a couple of free hours, a $3 t-shirt, and a viewing of Shawshank Redemption and you'll end up with this:





(Please ignore the absence of any sort of discernable chin in that last photo. I thought I had one, but it appears I may just have a ch-neck... a check... a nin... a nechin... whatever it's called.)

7 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

Wow, that is darling. Nice work.

Kate said...

Love it E! Are you ready to take orders?

e said...

I'd happily make you one.

Marci said...

LOVE IT! You should post a tutorial. I want one.

Sarah said...

I love yours even more than mine.

Sarah said...

Your shirt was infinitely more successful than mine. I think I am not meant to wield a needle and thread.

abo-bder said...

شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض