Wednesday, May 9, 2007

A new do for the new you, I mean, me

So, I went to get my hair "trimmed" today. But, after talking with Shawn about the things going on in my life (including my quarter-life crisis), he decided that I needed a new hair cut. He didn't tell me quite how new until the end -- when I saw this:


I think I like it. It's different, but he says I "wear it well." And "thank you so much for letting me do that." The best thing about going to Shawn is that I've gone to him for years and he knows what I like, don't like and the ins-and-outs of my hair. We have similar styles. So, although I'm kind of freaking out, I know I'll be happy. And, of course, I love the color. In fact, someone in Disneyland told me I had the "prettiest color of hair [she'd] ever seen."

In other semi-related news, it was a good thing that I was able to get my hair done, because Shawn left right after my cut to be with his wife while she delivers a baby! I swear, it's the best birth control out there to hear about those things. She's going to have it natural at a midwife clinic. Ugh. (Although I know more and more people doing the midwife thing. Interesting.)

Enough about me and frivilous things. I promise to write something more interesting soon. :)

No comments: