Thursday, November 27, 2008

Flowers are easier.

I'm just putting some stuff out there; it's not amazing, but I kind of like some of it.


This woman's feet mesmerized me as she walked. I could have taken a crisp shot, obviously, but I thought this was more like "mesmerizing." Her shoes were so colorful.


I just liked this doorway -- but unfortunately the shot got a little washed out/grainy. (I was trying to take pictures without the flash and just get the lighting right on my own. It's harder than it sounds.)


This bird was cool. He was hanging out at an ice-skating rink.


See the coolness?


Like most everyone at the rink, he had a date. I thought this was cute -- gazing into each others' eyes.


I like the lights overhead in the picture. And the whiteness of the girl's hat.

I loved the color coming in from this window.

I just liked this when I was walking down the stairs. So I thought: "picture."

I like words and shapes.

I still like words.

I still like shapes.

See?

This is the crest for the British monarch. "Dieu et mon droit." French for "God and my right."

I just liked her face here. I hope she's not mad at me.

4 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

I love your photos, e. Fabulous. I wanted to tell you, a journal I worked on last year is looking for photos having to do with migration and mobility, with the due date being the 12th of December. If you want to submit some of your photos, here's the website: www.aspeers.com/2009 (open submissions section).

Anonymous said...

I find you amazing, peaches. Keep up the fantastic work!

amir brif!

Anne said...

I become, as you put it, mesmerized, when I look at your work. It pulls you into this intense quiet spot where only the expression of the photo gets through. I love it!!!! Keep posting them, it's sort of an addictive feeling. :)

MUG said...

These are absolutely amazing! I love the last one of the woman's face, its just so lovely. You are incredibly talented.