Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sorry if this story's redundant.

So, the other day, I was at a friend's house: showering, getting ready for the day. They were out for the morning, so I was taking it a little easy this particular morning. I come out of the bathroom: wet hair, no makeup (of course), my face a little red because I'm mildly allergic to my face lotion. (It's the sunscreen, but what can you do?)

That is when I met this person:



Oh. Hello, Mr. Supermodel Man.

The family I was staying with just forgot to mention that their best friend, who is a highly sought-after model, would be stopping by because he lives with them when he's in London. Although I felt like I was rolling with the punches, I'm sure he found my "uh... uhh... Hi..." a little funny. Actually, I don't think I was that bad. But, let's just say I was aware that I'm not a model.

7 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

Awkward. Makes for a good story, though.

erin said...

HELLO MARK!!! How long did he stay? Did you bare your testimony to him? Nothing like a quick baptism. :) I wish I ran into something that pretty periodically. Thanks for sharing.

MUG said...

Wowy wow wow. It sounds as though you handled it beautifully considering how beautiful he is!

jen said...

Were you post-shower naked, or post-shower bathrobed? One has decidedly more meet-the-model excitement. You know which one I'm pulling for.

e said...

I was post-shower in a towel. Middle ground happiness for you?

jen said...

Sigh. I guess. The mental picture is decidedly less fun, though.

Rachel said...

Too funny. Oh E. How is your life so entertaining?