Monday, November 3, 2008

Jurassic Park

was one of my favorite movies. My tiny "scrapbook" from my growing up years includes my ticket from opening night. There were lots of cool ideas in that movie, starting with graphics that redefined "special effects" to -- of course -- the idea of growing baby dinosaurs from ancient DNA.

This article (frozen mice cloned) has everyone wondering if Jurassic Park will be a reality. I'm not sure I'm that interested in the idea, but I do think the science is interesting. Check it out.

2 comments:

Marci said...

I remember in 9th grade science class we spent a whole period debating if Jurassic Park could even happen. I think thats the only thing I remember from that class.

Michelle T-C said...

To this day when I see anything huge and overwhelming, the theme from Jurassic Park starts playing in my brain.

Bum Buum Bum Buumm. Ba-Ba-Baaa Ba-Ba- Bum Buuuuuuum....