Friday, May 1, 2009

Consider this.

Here's a little E secret: when I was younger, among my many dreams, I dreamed about being a fashion designer. Sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night and draw sketches of cool clothing ideas that came to me. Unfortunately, this dress was not one of them.

I'm not sure if I love this dress exactly (I'm pretty sure her socks are getting in the way of me fully evaluating the dress), but the idea is pretty cool -- if you didn't ruin it, which I might. I DO, however, know that I love the neckline. A lot.




2 comments:

Marci said...

My mind has officially been blown. A-mazing!

melbs said...

honestly, I sometimes think we should be related. because once upon a time I too wanted to be a fashion designer. I even almost went to fashion school. I enjoy these tidbits we share.