Friday, May 1, 2009

To do this weekend:

make homemade salsa and homemade rolls. Don't eat together, but make sure they're both as tasty as I hope. If they are, begin selling to my awaiting public.

finish reading one of my books.

finish making an elephant, and make a pig and a whale.

watch the Wolverine movie.

try to understand why I sort of liked a Pussycat Dolls song on my drive to work this morning!

throw a party in Brigham City.

eat a smoothie at lunch with a friend.

craft a necklace.

clean my house, and actually get to all of it.

work on getting a chapter finished for my latest writing effort.

go to Costco, get some strawberries for jam, print some London pictures.

make jam. Maybe serve with aforementioned rolls.

pick frames for London pictures, hang in house, smile.

design some logos.

continue to be aggravatingly persistent in trying to learn how the heck to absorb the world of programming and create a website.

go on a hike. Or, if it's just too rainy, go to the sporting goods store, dream, and laugh at your pathetic attempts to learn how to swing a golf club. Charm everyone around you. If option two, go to the gym, too.

go to concert. Revel.

go to church.

enjoy a delicious potluck dinner.

buy tickets to California.

ummm... there were a few other things, but I can't quite remember.

5 comments:

Andrea Mouritsen said...

This list make me extremely tired. You are always so busy.

Four things...

1-The Pussycat Dolls are INCREDIBLE. I have no embarassment in saying so. This is just a fact. You Tube 'I Hate This Part Right Here' or 'When I Grow Up". You will see what I mean.

2-I want some of your jam.

3-What concert?

4-Can we please hang out soon?

Sarah said...

I am jealous of your weekend.

Angie said...

Your weekend "To Do" list sounds like my New Year's Resolutions. Slow. Your. Roll, E.

lisa at twolooseteeth.com said...

Well, you can go ahead and check off "charm everyone around you."

noel:) said...

E! this is great.