Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I got new glasses.

I must confess: the change felt more dramatic than it is. Especially when I looked at these pictures side-by-side. (I can't really say that I knew exactly what I looked like in my new glasses, since I was blind and relied completely on two adorable friends to tell me which of the 200 options looked best.)

No wonder no one at the office noticed my lunchtime eyewear change. Note to self: For a major statement, should have gone for the green glasses.

OLD

NEW

I'll consider it a modern update to an old classic. What do you guys think?

5 comments:

e said...

Also: did anyone else notice how much I need a tan?

Tammy said...

Didn't notice the tan issue, the glasses are cute. I did the same thing, go new glasses, no one noticed, or cared... except me.

Kate said...

shockingly they ARE very similar! however, in person i immediately could tell they were new glasses. go figure. happy new eyewear to you!

Sarah said...

Whoa. I am confused by how similar they look in these pictures.

Sarah said...

They look like you, very cute!!