Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In memoriam.

I used to have this planter in my front yard. But it was taken away. By a nameless Homeowners' Association. Seriously. I don't even know who to call about it. I didn't like it, but you can't just take my property! If they'd asked me, I would have happily said, "Sure. Take it away." Or planted some flowers. (I thought the jumped the gun a little, barely even gave me time to plant after the snow stopped falling. Don't most people plant Mother's Day weekend? Seriously.)

BUT.

They didn't take it before someone added this (please ignore the dead plants -- I mentioned it was still early in the year, right? -- and poor iPhone photo focus):


to the collection of lawn ornaments they added last year. Exhibits A and B.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

It is so random that someone just adds and takes away from your yard like this. How bizarre. But it is a well known truth that people only pull pranks like this on people who they know are super duper cool.