Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tag: Six quirky things.

1) When I'm scared, I like to have my hands covered. Somehow it makes me feel safe.

2) I like to have the silverware evenly distributed in the dishwasher. It's not obsessive; but I'm somewhat meticulous about it.

3) I'm not sure if it's a quirk or a compulsion, but I get bored with my hair easily. Speaking of which... Saturday can't come soon enough.

4) I like to begin sentences with "And." I don't know why. And it's not all the time. (See?! I can't help it!) It's just kind of fun.

5) I'm probably most comfortable in skirts. I wear them a lot. I like them. I mean, jeans are great. But I rarely get home from work and change unless I have somewhere to be.

6) I don't like sleeping with my head in the middle of the pillow. I always sleep with my face at the edge of the pillow.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are some interesting facts E. I can't say that I knew all of these specifically, but the general underlying characteristics, you bet.

Anne said...

I am very specific about the placement of my head on the pillow as well. I also am very particular about how, if, my hand touches my face. Although I disagree with the skirt thing, I am a sweats person all the way :)