Sunday, January 13, 2008

Potential

I saw this quote on the blog of one of my role-models. I know I already posted a novel today, but this is another subject that's been on my mind for quite a while; I just wanted to share. Thanks, Kate!

"I am so thoroughly convinced that if we don't set goals in our life and learn how to master the techniques of living to reach our goals, we can live to a ripe old age and look back on our life only to see that we reached but a small part of our full potential. When one learns to master the principles of setting a goal, he will then be able to make a great difference in the results he attains in this life."

~M. Russell Ballard

1 comment:

w and w said...

what can I say? i love the blog! I love reading what you've written! will you start a magazine someday? thanks for doing that.
wendy