Wednesday, January 2, 2008

At least sheep are wooly and cozy

I have to say: I am a Radiohead fan. And I wasn't always. And it took a little time before I realized how much I like them. Many have followed my friend's passionate love for them like sheep (I guess myself included), and there's good reason. (Oh, so many reasons.) Take a minute, spend some time with this video, and if you still don't see it, we need to talk.



*Updated: In happy news for you, Radiohead recently (as in today) made their iTunes debut with "In Rainbows," the album they released last October. Yea for Radiohead on iTunes! This is a surprising step for them.

6 comments:

Holly Harris Murray said...

Hadn't listened to them before this...not bad!

e said...

This is not my favorite song, by any means. Good, but not the best. I just really like this performance. If you'd like my list of favorites, let me know -- cause I think you'd like them, too.

Anonymous said...

I think we need to talk because, well, I still don't get it...

e said...

Melba toast-

Let me suggest some other songs for you.

Anonymous said...

Please do. I've never been a Radiohead fan... his voice is just too whiney.

Rebecca said...

I like Radiohead. I like some of their older stuff better, thought. My all time favorite I think would have to be Creep. :)